New Veterans' Resources Website
Did you know there is a secure, joint Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) - Department of Defense (DoD), self-service web portal, eBenefits, which provides online information and access to a wide variety of military and veteran benefits resources? Whether you are or know a servicemember, veteran, or their family member, eBenfits is a good online resource for VA and DoD benefits information and services.
Registered users can apply for numerous benefits online, view the status of their claims, get personalized VA and DoD information, and much more. Register for a free eBenefits account at www.ebenefits.va.gov.
The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Michigan benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.
Additional resources, including birth certificates, consumer protection, disaster preparedness, and unclaimed property.